Easy, Fast and Delicious Key Lime Pie. You can eat this in one sitting if you are not careful... It is soooo delicious. A dessert perfect for Thanksgiving,Christmas Dinner and all year round dessert. I tell yah, you cannot go wrong with this easy dessert.
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
- 1½ CUPS Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 5 tablespoon Butter,melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Juice of 4 Fresh Key Lime
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 3 large egg yolks
- Green food color
- lime zest,lime slices,whipped cream
- Preheat oven at 350 F . Put the wire rack in the mid level of the oven.
- Mix all of the crust ingredient using your hand and make a crumbly crust. Press the crust onto the bottom of the spring form pan and about half filled to the side.Bake the crust for 5 minutes and set aside until you are ready to fill it.
- Preheat oven at 350 F .In a large bowl,mix together condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice and egg yolks until smooth.Add in a very small amount of green food color. Mix and Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake for 10 to15 minutes until set. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and lime zest
You can use 1 pie pan instead of small ones.
You can buy pre made crust instead of making your own.