Easy, Fast and Delicious Key Lime Pie. You can eat this in one sitting if you are not careful… It is soooo delicious. A dessert perfect for Thanksgiving,Christmas Dinner and all year round dessert. I tell yah, you cannot go wrong with this easy dessert.
- 1 1/2 CUPS Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 5 tablespoon Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Juice of 4 Fresh Key Lime
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3 large egg yolks
- Green food color
- lime zest lime slices,whipped cream
For the Crust
- Preheat oven at 350 F . Put the wire rack in the mid level of the oven.
- Mix all of the crust ingredient using your hand and make a crumbly crust. Press the crust onto the bottom of the spring form pan and about half filled to the side.Bake the crust for 5 minutes and set aside until you are ready to fill it.
- Preheat oven at 350 F .In a large bowl,mix together condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice and egg yolks until smooth.Add in a very small amount of green food color. Mix and Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake for 10 to15 minutes until set. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and lime zest
You can use 1 pie pan instead of small ones.
You can buy pre made crust instead of making your own.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...