This 15 minute Guacamole recipe is the only Guacamole recipe you need. It is packed with flavor, simple to make and very versatile. Add less or more of the ingredients to achieve the taste you want.
15 MINUTE GUACAMOLE RECIPE
I am always in for easy and fast meals specially for snacking, so when I am craving for chips, I always have guacamole on hand. I always buy my guacamole though. This is my first making my own Guacamole and I really love the taste. There are no sour cream, salsa or those other ingredients added – just simple ingredients you already have in your pantry.
So when I happened to have an excess avocado, I was inspired to make my own Guac, so this 15 minute guacamole recipe came to be. I love this recipe so much.
From here on, I will not be buying guac ever again. I got this from All Recipes and it was rated 5 out of 5 and it had 7,000 good praises for it. It is the best. The seasoning was just perfect. The mixture of the avocado, cilantro, cumin and tomato and lime made this 15 MINUTE GUACAMOLE way better than any store bought guacamole I tried. Plus, you can make it within 15 minutes and if you can chop the ingredients faster, it‘s 10 minutes tops.
This is the Best one yet and a must try.
- Avocado: I got an extra avocado for my daily Morning daily smoothie and use them.
- Cilantro : we love cilantro for our vinegar dip, so I always make sure we have this in the fridge.
- Tomato : free tomatoes from my co worker, so I added them here.
- Red Onion: use red onion instead of white or yellow once. Red onions are more acidic and more tasty.
- Cumin: I hope you have it in your pantry.
- Lime: you can add more lime if you want, but for this recipe one juiced lime was enough.
Tips Make this Guacamole recipe top notch.
- Do not freeze thawing change the consistency and it changes the taste. The guacamole becomes soupy too.
- I like the avocado chunky. Mash 2 avocadoes and chop the 3rd one into chunks
- Add more cilantro. I like the taste more with extra cilantro.
- De- seed the tomatoes. It make it less liquid-y.
- Adjust the taste according to your liking. This recipe is very versatile, so add more or less of the spices according to your preferences. In my case, I added more cilantro, garlic and seasoning.
- Don’t make it too soon before serving. As discoloration occurs.
- Use red onion
HOW TO MAKE THIS 15 MINUTE GUACAMOLE:
- Mash two avocados and the slice the last one in chunks.
- Add in the juice and salt and add in the cilantro, onion, tomato and garlic.
- Add in the cayenne pepper and mix gently.
FOR MORE DIP RECIPE:
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.