This CARNE ASADA MARINADE might be the only Carne Asada marinade you need. It has all of the ingredients to make yourmeat tasty, tangy and just out of this world delicious.
CARNE ASADA MARINADE
This recipe is inspired by a Mexican restaurant in town. They sell Carne Asada fries and they actually do a good job with it, but I think there is something missing in the taste of their meat; it needed more spice and zing to to it. I think it can be better. So I look around and found this marinade online, and I am not looking for a different version anymore. THIS IS IT. This marinade is a keeper.
I love this marinade so much that I can drink eat by itself. Just kidding. I used it when I made my Carne Asada fries and although Iwas not able to take a picture of it, I used it when I made taco one night. It can be an all around marinade. Use it with your chicken and pork and it will still taste impeccable.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CARNE ASADA MARINADE?
Mix the ingredients: Yup, just mix the ingredients.
Slice the ingredients. I usually prepare the ingredients ahead of time. I don’t know, but I get stressed out when the ingredients are not prepared.
Anybody else like this, too?
- chili powder
- dried oregano leaves
Please check these easy Mexican Meal:
- Carne Asada Fries
- 30 Minute Easy Fajita
- Beef Taco with Mango Salsa
- Beef Adobo TacoFOR MORE DIP RECIPE:
BEST CARNE ASADA MARINADE
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped ( use more. I used 1/4 cup here)
- 1/2 cup lime juice 3-4 lime
- 1/2 cup orange juice (1 orange
- In a small sized bowl add in salt, pepper, chili powder, dried oregano, minced garlic, cilantro, orange juice and lime juice. Mix until incorporated.
- Transfer in a small container and cover. Store in the fridge for 3 days.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...