This Chicken Breast Barbecue is easy, affordable and healthy. You can add this on your summer menu,or 4th of July menu OR, EVEN ON YOUR DAILY MEALS. Make your own marinade and make this anytime at your convenience and get praises from your friends and family and the health benefits you can get from the chicken breast is worth it.
Ok, let me shriek right now. OMG!! It is almost the 4th of July and that means another holiday and day-off. Boy, I live with day offs. I treasure it ans enjoy it… hiking and just simply resting.
BUT LET’S FOCUS ABOUT THIS BARBECUED CHICKEN BREAST, SHALL WE?
This is a very simple and tasty preparation for chicken breast. Just perfect for Labor day and maybe for some potluck contribution for your summer end party.Together with my Cucumber Salad, I am bringing this for my son’s Boy Scout party this Sunday. I am sure this will be a hit!
I chose chicken breast for this recipe because the breast simply absorbs the marinade and after you grill them, they just burst with mixture of flavors- a bit of sourness and sweetness is like a marriage of good flavors. And the smell, the smoke of the grilling added a punch of aroma of the chicken breast and marinade, so delicious, I promise. You can double or triple the recipe if you want a lot of people to enjoy them.If you happen to have some left-overs, the flavors of the chicken is not compromised; they are still good the next day, so you can still bring some for pack lunch.
I hope you will enjoy this extra healthy chicken breast barbecue. Check this previous barbecue posts Glazed Chicken Kebabs, Grilled Chicken Thigh,No Bleed Grilled Chicken Drumstick, Slow Cooked and Grilled Pork Ribs.
Have fun this summer! !
- 1/2 " of ginger root chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 lb chicken chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper chop into bite sized pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper chop into bite sized pieces
- Cut chicken breast into cubes or small bit sized pieces. Put into a bowl and add in ginger,garlic soy sauce olive oil ,Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Mix to coat chicken breast. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate chicken overnight or for 4 hours.
- When ready, thread chicken into metal skewers alternate with the pepper and grill or cook under a pre heated broiler for 12 to 15 minutes turning frequently until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and Enjoy
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...