Cilantro lime Rice in Rice cooker. Cooked in the rice cooker, this Cilantro Lime Rice Chipotle copycat is better than the original. Extra cilantro and butter made it so tasty!
Cilantro lime Rice in Rice cooker
- rice cooker
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Plus Air fryer lid
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 bunch cilantro about 1 cup chopped cilantro
Prepare the Basmati Rice for cooking
- Rinse the Basmati Rice. I don't rinse my rice. But if you prefer to rinse it, rinse it until the water is clear, and make sure you drain the water completely using a strainer.
Cook Basmati rice in the rice Cooker
- Place the Basmati rice in the rice cooker pot and add the water.
- Push the rice cooker button on, and when it is done, add the butter and the cilantro.
- Fluff the rice using a fork and add the butter and cilantro. Fluff the rice using a fork.
Cilantro Lime rice in Rice Instant Pot
- Do the steps above on how to prepare the Basmati rice.
- After rinsing the Basmati rice, place it in the inner pot and set it to the base. Cover it with the pressure cooker lid and push the pressure cooker button setting. Set the pressure to HI and set the timer to seven minutes.
- Quickly release and add the butter and cilantro. Fluff using a fork. Serve while hot.