Today, we will have Chili Soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A very simple Chili Soup recipe. You can simmer it or cook it in the crock pot and you will have an easy crock pot meal the next day...This is a perfect pot luck soup for the Easter party. Just add sour cream and cheese to kick up the flavor...
I planned to cook this Chili soup last night without any inkling idea that we will be bombarded with snow today. When my husband told me to look outside, I was aghast of how , after all those warm climate we had last weekend, can we get a snow! I guess making this soup is just perfect for today.
I will just stay home and enjoy this moment of forced hibernation. What is your favorite soup recipe? Please share it and do not forget to pin your favorite pictures.
Quote for Today : Hang in there, it will get better. [ tweet this ]
- 1 can 10¾ oz Campbell's Condensed Minestrone soup
- 2 cans 14.5 oz Low Fat Chicken Stock
- 2 ( 14. 5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans Texas Ranch Beans
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 onion, diced
- ½- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper to season
- Heat cooking oil In a small pan brown the onion, hamburger and ground pork . Drain excess oil and pour into a large crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients and let it simmer for 30 minutes or all day on Low in a crock pot. Serve with diced onion, cheddar, Fritos and sour cream.Add more water if you want thin chili soup and season