Ground Chicken Breast Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese. An easy and quick meal you can make for busy days. Make a huge batch to freeze and thaw for quick dinner.
Ground Chicken Breast Meatballs
I have made these meatballs a thousand times over but I was not able to post it because I just cannot take a very nice photo out of it… Then I made it again the other day and I finally got a decent photo and I hope it will convince you to try this very simple recipe that my family love. These meatballs have mozzarella cheese in them and I chose the GROUND CHICKEN BREAST TO MAKE IT HEALTHIER.
This post is one of those recipes I posted when I started my blog 8 years ago, and is still loved by my readers. They send me email on how easy and how delicious this meal is, so I updated it today, June 16,2021 to make it fresh.
I added two eggs to make these meatballs extremely high in protein. I made a batch of these meatballs and froze them until I am ready to prepare them. Although it takes a little bit of work, it is cheaper and really moist. My children love to eat these meatballs dipped in hot sauce while I prefer it in the my pasta. Enjoy!
Check out these meatball recipes too for additional Meatball ideas:
- Ground Chicken- I used 1 lb of ground chicken in this recipe.You can look for some deals in your store on certain days, you can ask you grocery’s employee what days tehy are.
- Eggs- use two eggs as a binding agent.
- Mozzarella Cheese- the cheese give a hint of saltiness and performs as a binding agent too.
- Cilantro- this is optional, by I highly recommend it. It give the meatballs extra kick to its taste.
- Bread crumbs -use the Traditional breadcrumbs.
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make this meatballs?
- Pre heat oven at 375 C
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly and form into a small round ball. Meanwhile heat the cooking oil and fry the meatballs until brown in all sides.
- Place the fried meatballs in a baking sheet and bake at 375 until meatballs are cooked through – around 20 minutes. Add salt for seasoning when done.
- These recipe yields 21 meatballs.
FOR MORE EASY & QUICK RECIPES:
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro optional
- 1 cup mozarella chesse
- 1/4 cup traditional bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt add more salt when the meatballs are cooked
- 2 tbsp or more of your favorite cooking oil to fry meatballs
- Pre heat oven at 375 C
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly and form into a small round ball. Meanwhile heat the cooking oil and fry the meatballs until brown in all sides.Then place the fried meatballs in a baking sheet and bake at 375 until meatballs are cooked through - around 20 minutes. Add salt for seasoning when done.
- These recipe yields 21 meatballs