Hey guys, you will never look at ice cream the same way again. I can't believe that it is too easy to make! So easy,I made it twice the same day.LOL.
So my daughter and I have this thing about morning smoothie ,so I stock loads of avocado in the house to the extent that I cannot keep up using them. I don't want them to stale that I even brought avocado slices for lunch. I felt like I am turning green now, just by drinking and munching avocado the whole day... fed up with my new skin color, I have an idea about making those avocado into ice cream. I searched the internet and found this recipe from Kirbie's Craving and tried it at once because it has the simplest instruction and least ingredients among the Avocado Ice Cream Recipe I found. I got busy and here it is... an Avocado Ice Cream that is very creamy, gently sweet and it is even fluffy. And don't asked me about the amount of time preparing the ingredients - IT IS LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. Try it and tell me what you think about it.
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Medium size avocado,pitted
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Blend avocado and condensed milk until there is no big avocado chunks.
- Transfer blended milk and avocado in a big container and set aside.
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy whipping cream in an electric mixer and mix until it turns into stiff peaks.
- When Heavy whipping cream is ready, add in a third of the mixture to the avocado bowl and gently fold in until minimum white streaks remain. Repeat with another third of the whipped cream and again to the last third.
- Transfer mixture to 9 x 5 inch loaf baking pan, cover with foil or cellophane (cling wrap). Freeze overnight until solid.
- Thaw Avocado ice cream for 30 minutes before serving. ENJOY!!!