Creamy,light and it has soft texture. This mango cheesecake is a must try.It is simple to make and it in this post, I also the have videos on how to make it.
Are you feeling it?
It is getting cold now and here I am feeling nostalgic; unwilling to let go of summer. Although the weather has been very unpredictable, this dessert right there is surely really delicious. And how gorgeous it looks! I did not want to eat it.
This Mango Cheesecake is one of my favorite dessert in this blog because I learned so much. I learned how to make Lady finger and I actually made the whipped cream in here to. Check out the links below to check the video on how to make them. It has become a mini project for me. And I hope it become your mini project too.
Although I have to re- try the lady finger 3 times, I am actually proud of how it turned out.
SO, GUYS! LET'S MAKE THIS...
Creamy,light and it has soft texture. this mango cheesecake is a must try.It is simple to make and it in this post, I also the link How to Make Lady Finger.
- 16 oz Low Fat Cream Cheese, room temperature for easy mixing
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 4 ripe mango ( sliced into cubed sized pieces. this is use with the cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream (please click link to see how to make your own)
- 1 packet of knox gelatin
- 1/4 cup water warmed
- 2 mangoes
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 packet Knox gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
YOU NEED 2 PACKS OF STORE BOUGHT LADY FINGER OR, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in sugar and mix some more and add 1 1/2 cup homemade whipped cream SAVE LEFT OVER FOR DECORATING.
- Add the sliced 4 mango to the cream cheese mixture and pour mixture into the prepared 9 inch spring form pan lined with Lady finger. REFRIGERATE FOR 4 HOURS.
- WHILE THE MANGO CHEESECAKE IS IN THE FRIDGE, PREPARE THE MANGO GLAZE.
- In a blender, blend mango, water and sugar. Transfer mixture in a sauce pot and warm the mixture. OR YOU CAN MICROWAVE MIXTURE UNTIL WARM. Add the 1 packet gelatin and mix using a wire whisk. Make sure there are no lumps. POUR MIXTURE on top of the refrigerated mango cheesecake and refrigerate for another 3- 4 hours.
- Pipe leftover whipped cream and decorate mango cheesecake however you want it.
- DECORATE MANGO CHEESECAKE according to your liking.
ASSEMBLING THE MANGO CHEESE CAKE:
Line the bottom of the springform pan with lady finger.
Line also the side of the pan with lady finger and pour the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate cheesecake until firm - about 4 hour or overnight.
When the cheesecake is firm, pour the glaze and refrigerate again until the cheesecake is firm.
When ready, gently remove cheesecake from pan and decorate.
- Category: Dessert