Creamy,light and it has soft texture. This mango cheesecake is a must try.It is simple to make and it in this post, I also the have videos on how to make it.
Are you feeling it?
It is getting cold now and here I am feeling nostalgic; unwilling to let go of summer. Although the weather has been very unpredictable, this dessert right there is surely really delicious. And how gorgeous it looks! I did not want to eat it.
This Mango Cheesecake is one of my favorite dessert in this blog because I learned so much. I learned how to make Lady finger and I actually made the whipped cream in here to. Check out the links below to check the video on how to make them. It has become a mini project for me. And I hope it become your mini project too.
Although I have to re- try the lady finger 3 times, I am actually proud of how it turned out.
SO, GUYS! LET’S MAKE THIS…
HOW TO MAKE MANGO CHEESECAKE
- 16 oz Low Fat Cream Cheese room temperature for easy mixing
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 4 ripe mango ( sliced into cubed sized pieces. this is use with the cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream please click link to see how to make your own
- 1 packet of knox gelatin
- 1/4 cup water warmed
- 2 mangoes
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 packet Knox gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- YOU NEED 2 PACKS OF STORE BOUGHT LADY FINGER OR YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in sugar and mix some more and add 1 1/2 cup homemade whipped cream SAVE LEFT OVER FOR DECORATING.
- Add the sliced 4 mango to the cream cheese mixture and pour mixture into the prepared 9 inch spring form pan lined with Lady finger. REFRIGERATE FOR 4 HOURS.
- WHILE THE MANGO CHEESECAKE IS IN THE FRIDGE, PREPARE THE MANGO GLAZE.
- In a blender, blend mango, water and sugar. Transfer mixture in a sauce pot and warm the mixture. OR YOU CAN MICROWAVE MIXTURE UNTIL WARM. Add the 1 packet gelatin and mix using a wire whisk. Make sure there are no lumps. POUR MIXTURE on top of the refrigerated mango cheesecake and refrigerate for another 3- 4 hours.
- Pipe leftover whipped cream and decorate mango cheesecake however you want it.
- DECORATE MANGO CHEESECAKE according to your liking.
ASSEMBLING THE MANGO CHEESE CAKE:
- Line the bottom of the springform pan with lady finger.
- Line also the side of the pan with lady finger and pour the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate cheesecake until firm - about 4 hour or overnight.
- When the cheesecake is firm, pour the glaze and refrigerate again until the cheesecake is firm.
- When ready, gently remove cheesecake from pan and decorate.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...