Mini Strawberry Cheesecake. A not complicated recipe. An easy cheesecake you can make in a whim. it’s pretty, cute, creamy, soft and delicious. This is a sure hit.
Hello, guys! Today, I am sharing with you this SUPER EASY TO MAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE.
I like this recipe so much, because even though you haven’t tried your hand making a cheesecake, you can’t fail with it. You just have to follow this tips below.
TIPS TO MAKE MINI STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE:
- Make sure it’s creamy and mixture is free of lumps.
- In this recipe, the cheesecake mixture is enough for the 12 muffin pans and 2 inch cupcake liner.
- I used 3 packs of Honey Made graham crackers
- Beat cream cheese by itself, add the sugar, and if still fills rough, beat a little bit more and the add the egg one at a time.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature and beat it until smooth. I beat this for about 4- 5 minutes.
- Bake the cheesecake for 20 minutes and let cool for another 20 before adding the strawberry preserves and frosting.
- Use shot glass to press the Graham crackers.
- Fill the liner with 6 tablespoons batter, just ¾ fill of the batter.
WHAT WILL I DO IF THERE IS CRACK ON TOP?
This recipe doesn’t have to be perfect. I made this, and have made it so many times; and sometimes, cracks appeared on the cheesecake due to over baking or for whatever reason there was. The imperfections can be hidden by adding frosting in it, or if you don’t want to add frosting, just ignore the cracks and devour it; it still taste delicious. So have a trial and error with your oven, and see what’s what the perfect time for you to take out the cake without cracking, in my oven, I took the cheesecake out after 18 minutes.
WHAT IF THERE ARE LUMPS IN MY CHEESECAKE MIXTURE?
Ideally, there should be no lumps on your cheesecake, and you can achieve this by putting your cheesecake in a room temperature, and beating it first until it becomes smooth before adding the rest of the ingredients.
WHAT ARE THE PERFECT TOPPINGS FOR THIS CHEESECAKE?
I made this with lime, chocolate and strawberry and now making it with lemon flavor. This is just a perfect base for a cheesecake.
MINI STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter * melted
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, well softened/room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
WHIPPED CREAM INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add graham crackers in a processor and process in high until the graham crackers is all crashed and fine. Add in butter and sugar and process again.
- Transfer to a medium sized bowl.
- If you don’t have a processor, place graham cracker in a large zip loc and using a rolling pin, crush the crackers as finely as you can.
- Add the butter and sugar, and mix until the Graham is coated with the butter.
- Divide crust into a standard size muffin pan. I start with 1 tablespoons first, and them just keep on adding crust into the cupcake liner.
- Bake crust until sides is toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and let cool.
NOW PREPARE THE CHEESECAKE BATTER:
- Make sure the cheesecake is at room temperature.
- Using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese is soft and free from lumps.
- Add in the sugar and flour. Beat mixture until sugar is completely incorporated.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. And mix.
- Scoop out mixture and put into the muffin pan. Start with 2 tablespoons first and add the distribute the rest into each muffin hole.(I found that 6 tablespoons is perfect for each hole.)
- Bake in a preheated 325 F oven for 18 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake out from the oven and let cool.
- You can now add the toppings.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoons of strawberry preserves and top it on the cheesecake frost with homemade whipped cream and decorate with slice strawberry.
HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM:
- Beat 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Mix until frothy. Add in the sugar in 3 intervals and mix until stiff peaks.
- Bag the whipped cream and use your favorite tip.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...