Maple Walnut Butter Blondie. This dessert is your great downfall. An easy delicious dessert that can be a "diet sin." This Maple Walnut Butter Blondie is a dessert of the moment. I mean right now! With Vanilla Ice Cream on top,it is a volcano of dessert goodness.But hey, who say we can't indulge?
Maple Walnut Blondie. How should I describe you? Ok, let me try...
This Blondie, my friend is a mortal sin. With that Vanilla Ice Cream on top, I am sorry... you just have to run an extra time in the treadmill or walk extra minute because once you try this, you will lose your self control and will surely indulge...it is like you are in Maple Walnut Butter Blondie heaven.You cannot just can't get enough. Make this and see for yourself.
Busy Moms and Dads, let's get baking right at this moment...
This Maple Walnut Butter Blondie is prepared in less than 15 minutes, baked within 12 minutes, the maple syrup poured within 5 seconds and when the dessert is serve, they are gone in 2 seconds. If you want to make something G.R.E. A.T in your spare time, THIS.IS.IT. OMG, this is soooo good!
See how this Blondie is swiped in no time?
They say heaven is full bliss. Where happiness is infinite and joy unfathomable. And I believe it. And I want to experience it, so I made this DELICIOUS-NESS . Guys, I cannot even describe how good this is. It is like heaven on earth. I can eat the whole pan if I can, but I conjured my whole power of self-control to portion myself to eating this as a dessert RATHER THAN THE MAIN DISH. Really. SO. Good. And that ice cream just took it up a notch of different heaven level.
Seriously, I really, really want you to make it too to share this out of this world experience... And I am not lying.
SO HOW DID THIS GOODNESS CAME TO BE?????
Every payday, my family go to a special restaurant or special place to celebrate pay day. Yes, you heard it right; I celebrate pay day. I wonder if somebody does this aside from me? It is similar to rewarding myself, or rather spending all my salary, for working really hard, and somehow take the time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. So during pay day, I set money aside to buy my whims like good looking plates or expensive cooking utensils. We also go to the movies. The kids get their $ 25.00 allowance and they get to choose where they want to eat...- and in unison, they wanted to go to Applebee's because of their appetizer and this Maple Walnut Blondie.
We really love this ---- ( that Maple Walnut Butter Blondie down there, see it? I even put some heart sprinkles on it; it is cute,right?) ----- I mean, loooove M.U.C. H ! We each get the huge portion and devour it.
So inspired by Applebees', I recreated this Maple Walnut Blondie ; except the sauce...bummer, I did not get the sauce- I tried recreating it with utter failure,nope! not able to get it. BUT, similar to Applebees' I serve it in a hot a sizzling pan, topped with ice cream drizzled with Maple Syrup. Once this arrives on the table, it is gone like supersonic!!! Now you can tell how crazy I am with this dessert by my word choice, right? Make this will you, and while you are at it, sneak in this Peanut Brownies too.
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Walnut,chopped
- ½ cup White Chocolate morsels
- Put oven rack in the middle. Pre heat oven at 350 F . Generously grease 8x8 pan and set aside.Melt butter in the microwave and pour into the mixing bowl. Add in sugar and mix until incorporated. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, mix flour,baking soda,baking powder and salt with wire whisk. slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. The mixture will look hard and crumbly,but that is okay. Add in the walnut and chocolate chips and mix by hand or spatula. Transfer mixture into a 8 x 8 greased baking pan.Flatten dough and Bake at preheated oven for 15-18 minutes no more,no less and remove from the oven. The dough will be soft,but let it continue cooking in the hot pan. Slice into 2 x 2 squares. Serve hot topped with ice cream and Maple Syrup.
- Heat a cast iron in the oven for around 10 minutes and put one slice of Maple Walnut Butter Blondie. Top the Blondie with Vanilla ice cream and drizzle with Maple Syrup. Sprinkle with Walnuts