Go easy on calories yet you can still eat your favorite Buffalo Chicken wings . This is a very easy recipe for Buffalo Chicken wings but lighter in calories than the normal chicken wings.It is only made of 3 ingredients. Baked and buttered to perfection. What a perfect chicken wings appetizer to enjoy for your Saturday night dinners and these buffalo wings are portable enough to carry and serve for the summer picnic.
If you are a sucker for Old Town Pizza restaurant, and you like their Buffalo Wings, then here is the copycat of Old Town Pizza’s Buffalo Wings. With less amount of money, enjoy these Buffalo Wings. We had this spicy chicken appetizer for awhile now, and I had two more times after that, then yesterday and tonight… so you can tell that we love this recipe. I felt bad that I delayed posting this because I thought it was too delicious of a recipe not to be shared immediately. But here it is.
You need to steam the chicken wings then it’s baked so there is no chicken wings bleed here. Although these process sounds too much work, it was easy todo. The hardest part in this process, I think, is controlling yourself not too eat too much. So this recipe has no chicken bleeding, spicy as hell and the sauce just took the cake. Spicy!
I had used butter in the previous Chicken Buffalo Wings meal we had, but this time I tried it with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and it is still mouth watering with the less fat and calories. You cannot tell that I used faux butter. If you want to use pure butter, go ahead, you will not notice the difference. I used Frank’s Buffalo Sauce to make it hot and spicy. There is no use using a fork, a knife to eat these wings. You just have to devour it with your hands and get dirty. I thought it was a great appetizer to entice the family to hang out on the dinner table and gush about the meal.
3 Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 4 lbs chicken wing cut off the wings' tips
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter- Original Flavor OR Pure Unsalted Butter your choice
- 1/2 cup or more Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 5 cloves of garlic add more if you want
- Prepare a baking sheet and line it with wire rack. Cover wire rack with tin foil - this process is very important, because if you don't do it, the chicken wings will stick onto the rack. Set aside. Boil water in a steamer pan . Wash the chicken wings and place in a steamer with boiling water and steam for 15-20 minutes.This time , preheat oven at 405 F. After steaming, tap dry the chicken wings using a paper towel then place them in the prepared wire rack and bake in the pre heated oven for 20 minutes each side just to get a crunch on the chicken wings. Remove the chicken wings from the oven.
- While the chicken wings are baking. prepare the sauce: In a sauce pan, melt I Can't Believe It is Not Butter and saute' the garlic add in the Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce until completely incorporated. It is up to you if you add salt and pepper in it, but for me the taste was just good enough. You just have to spice it according to your liking. Pour/Drizzle mixture into the chicken wings and gently toss the chicken so that it will be coated with the hot sauce.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...