Air Fryer Korean Cheese Katsu is a cheesy and yummy meal to make in the airy fryer. The ingredient is easily available and it’s easy to make.
Instant Pot Recipes:
- Jasmine Rice Cooked in the Instant Pot
- Okinawan Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Kare Kare
- Instant Pot Adobo
- Instant Pot Sushi Rice
- Instant Pot Gua Bao
- Instant Pot Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Pork and Dumplings
- Instant Pot Pearl Meatballs
- Instant Pot Gua Bao
Korean Cheese Katsu Air Fryer
Air Fryer Korean Cheese Katsu is a cheesy and yummy meal to make in the airy fryer. The ingredient is easily available and it's easy to make.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- Instant Pot
- plastic wrap
- Rolling pin, Pan, meat tenderizer
- 1 lb Pork Center Cut Loin sliced and pounded to 1/8 inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons salt divided
- 2 teaspoons pepper divided
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup Japanese Panko
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- Itlalian Sasoning garnish
- nonstick spray.
- Mozzarella Cheese, cut it 1 inch thick crosswise
- Line a chopping board with a plastic wrap and place the pork loin on top. Cover with another layer of plastic wrap and flatten the meat by pounding by using a pan, rolling pin or meat tenderizer.
- Remove the top plastic wrap and season with one teaspoon of salt and pepper. Flip the meat and season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Place the mozzarella cheese on one end of the meat and roll. Take the bottom plastic wrap and wrap the meat with it. Hold each end of the plastic wrap and twist and roll to tighten. Do the same to the rest of the meat. Let the meat sit in the fridge for 2 hours. Just enough time to set the meat's form.
- When ready, prepare your breading station: Place two eggs in a rectangular container and season with one teaspoon salt, onion, and garlic powder.Pour Panko bread crumbs in a separate container or plate.
- Remove the plastic wrap covering of the rolled meat and dip into into the egg mixture, and then to the Panko. Make sure to push the bread crumbs to make it stick.
- Spray the Instant Pot tray with nonstick spray and do the same to the rolled meat. Place the pork loin in the instant pot dehydrating tray and push the air fryer button. Set the time to forty-five minutes and set the temperature at 350 F.
I am using the Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus air fryer.
Tried this recipe?Mention @theskinnypot or tag #theskinnypot!
Calories: 28kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 800mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 94IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply