This Spam Musubi is a cheap and easy meal you can make. I recycled the Spam can into a Musubi mold. A very tasty and easy meal to try.
MORE SPAM RECIPE
- 1 can Spam sliced into 1/4 inch thick
- 3 cups rice
- rice seasoning I used this brand Nori Fumi Furikake
- Sushi Nori Any brand will do. It was sliced into two-inch vertical pieces.
- Roasted Sesame oil
- Slice the Spam into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cook rice according to rice cooker instruction.
- Cut the Sushi Nori into two-inch vertical pieces. Place the smooth side down and place the Musubi Mold on top. Place about 1/4 cup of rice into the mold and press hard with a spoon. Sprinkle with the rice seasoning and put the sliced spam on top. Roll the Sushi Nori to the rice and seal with sesame oil on the edge to hold the seaweed.