Baby Bok Choy and Tomato Stir Fry Made in 15 Minutes. An easy vegan quick meal for busy moms who have no time to cook. It’s Simple and easy.
Baby Bok Choy and Tomato Stir Fry
Less than 15 minutes Quick Vegetable Recipe for Busy Woman. Quick recipe, CHECK! Healthy Recipe, CHECK! Quick Vegetable recipe, Double Check… Delicious ,quadruple check!
Over here is the recipe for you, busy woman. It starts with slicing the grape tomatoes into half and then cut the Baby Bok Choy into bite size pieces. Heat theo live oil, add I the garlic and onions. How about adding the tomatoes and let it wilt a little, then here comes the main ingredient, the Baby Bok Choy. Add a little bit of soy sauce and turn off heat…
I advocate this sautee’d veggie because this is what I cook when I get back from work and and it is so easy to prepare – less than 15 minutes; so I am hoping that you and your family will like it too…
Serve this with :
- Rice cooker and brown rice recipe
- Leftover Ham Fried Rice with Mixed Frozen Veggies
- One Pot Chicken Thigh and Rice Casserole
- 2 lbs Baby Bok Choy cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbps olive oil
- 8 oz grape tomato cut in halves
- 3 or more garlic chopped
- 1 or more small onion chopped
- soy sauce to taste
- Heat oil and add in garlic and onion. Let the onion cook through and add in the grape tomatoes.Add soy sauce and season to your liking. Let the tomatoes wilt and add in the Baby Bok Choy. Mix ingredients and turn off heat. NOTE: I TURN OFF THE HEAT IMMEDIATELY AFTER COATING THE BOK CHOY WITH THE SOY SAUCE, BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE OVERCOOK VEGGIES.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...