DALGONA DRAGON FRUIT NO EGG VERSION.
This is a different version of Dalgona Coffee,and Dalgona Matcha. It is creamy, not too sweet and really, taste like ice cream. Soooo delicious. There is no egg involve in making this super yummy DALGONA DRAGON FRUIT drink.
For more easy recipe and drink: Check out my Pinterest collection.
Hello, guys! Is it getting obvious that I am obsessed with any Dalgona drink? It’s because it’s too easy to make. I am giving Dutch Bros’ a run for their money.
Since I learned how to make Dalgona coffee, I have never been to any coffee drink stands at all…
IT IS LIKE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ITS FINEST WITH INCREASING WALLET CONTENT…:)
And since I made the Dalgona Matcha version, why not try to be hip and make Dragon Fruit version too.
Well, to be honest, I actually have Matcha powder and Dragon fruit powder on hand for my smoothies , so I made this brilliant idea to make various Dalgona versions.
AND GUESS WHAT, I have Spirulina powder on hand too; —-so you now know what Dalgona version is coming up next >>>
Ok, let’s talk about this cuty —–
So, I came home from work and when we are having our dinner, my husband said we are going to Dutch Bros for out sweet drinks. I excitedly obliged but after a few seconds, I realized that:
- first, we are supposed to be in a budget / Dave Ramsey
- second, I have a new talent—— making a great and delicious drink
- third, I have a hand mixer at home and remember, I have the Dragon powder too?
- 4th , social distancing, stay at home kind of thingy —- remember?
SO MAKING THIS IS A NO BRAINER; and after a few mixing minute later, this drink came to be.
It’a sooo pink. It’s so cute!!!! it feels like I am having a baby girl shower party.
WAIT! It will be a greaaaaaaaaaat idea to make a large batch of this for baby shower drink. Don’t you think? I bet it will be a hit.
DALGONA DRAGON FRUIT NO EGG VERSION
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dragon Fruit Powder
- Place the heavy whipping cream and sugar in a medium sized bowl and beat mixture until it turn stiff peaks.
- Add in the dragon fruit powder and whip some more until the cream holds its weight.
- Pour milk and ice in a glass and add the whipped dragon fruit on top of the milk.