Hey, guys! Today, I am going to share with you HOW TO MAKE WHIPPED CREAM. Yes, you heard me right. After this post, you will be able to make your own whipped cream and I tell you what, it is very easy easy to make. If you look back and check on my previous post : HOW TO MAKE LADY FINGER AND HOW TO MAKE MANGO CAKE, I used this whipped cream recipe to frost them. And since I am planning to make cakes in my incoming post, I thought of sharing the whipped recipe with you.
HOW TO MAKE WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon Knox gelatin
- Freeze utensils FOR 1 - 2 HOURS and make sure it is cold.
- Pour Heavy Whipping Cream into a cold bowl ( do not use plastic bowls or greasy bowls or the mixture will not curd)
- Using an electic mixer mix heavy cream and add sugar in 3 intervals .Beat into stiff peaks AS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO.
- Warm water in the microwave for 40 seconds and add in the know gelatin. Mix until gelatin dissolve. Add mixture to the whipped cream and mix until incorporated. YOU CAN NOW USE IT TO FILL AND FROST YOUR CAKE. (DOUBLE RECIPE WHEN NEEDED. FOR THE MANGO CAKE, I DOUBLE THE RECIPE FOR IT.
- Skip the Knox gelatin if you are not using this cream to frost.