Easy Gimbap recipe with rice cooked in the Instant Pot. It’s an easy perfect meal for the whole family. Serve this with your favorite sauce.
For more recipes cooked in the Instant Pot
- Jasmine Rice Cooked in the Instant Pot
- Okinawan Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Kare Kare
- Instant Pot Adobo
- Instant Pot Sushi Rice
- Instant Pot Gua Bao
- Instant Pot Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Breaded Chicken Wings Sections
Easy Gimbap Recipe
- 2 cups spinach sautee'd
- 2 large carrots shredded
- 2 large egg scrambled
- pickled radish
- 1 lb ground beef sautee'd
- mayonnaise I used Kewpie
- 5 cups hot rice cook per rice cooker instruction
- Shushi Nori
- 1/2 cup Roasted Sesame oil
- Heat oil in medium heat and add in shredded carrots. Season with a half teaspoon of salt and sautee' until the carrots are wilted. Remove from the pan.
- Place two eggs in a small bowl and scramble the egg. Add in salt and mix. Heat cooking oil and cook the egg. Try to keep the scrambled egg intact. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add a small amount of oil to the pan and add in the spinach. Season with half a teaspoon of salt and cook until spinach is wilted. Remove from the pan.
- Place ground pork in the pan and season with soy sauce. Cook until the meat changes its color. Drain excess liquid and remove it from the pan.
- Let all of the ingredients cool down.
- Cook the rice according to your Instant Pot Instructions.
Assemble the Gimbap
- Place Nori Sushi on a flat surface. Dip rice spoon in water, scoop one-half cup of hot rice, and place on the Nori Sushi., Spread the rice. Make sure that you leave one inch at the one end of Nori Sushi.
- Place mayonnaise at one end and put the pickled radish, spinach, carrots, egg, and, ground meat. Roll the Gimbap tightly and brush one end with oil to seal.
- Line the finished Gimbap and brush with roasted sesame oil. Slice and serve.