This Filipino Garlic Fried Rice, otherwise called Sinangag is simply fried rice with lots of garlic in it. It’s simple to make and you can add more garlic as much as you want.
This is perfect for a huge group.
FOR MORE BREAKFAST RECIPES:
For more Rice Recipes:
- Rice Cooker Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Leftover Ham Fried Rice with Mixed Veggies
- One-Pot Chicken Thigh and Rice Casserole
- Bibingkang Malagkit
- Arroz Valenciana
- Suman Recipe
- Kimchi Fried Rice
Instant Pot Recipes:
- Jasmine Rice Cooked in the Instant Pot
- Okinawan Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Kare Kare
- Instant Pot Adobo
- Instant Pot Sushi Rice
- Instant Pot Gua Bao
- Instant Pot Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings
Filipino Garlic Fried Rice
- Instant Pot
- Charcuterie Board
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 red onion optional
- 3 cups cooked Jasmine Rice a day old is better
- 1 tablespoon salt add more if needed
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- green onion for garnishing
- Heat cooking oil in a large cooking pan. Saute' the garlic until golden brown and saute' the onion if using.
- Add the rice and season with salt.
- Garnish with green onion.
Hi, my name is Shobee. Welcome to The Skinny Pot, where we cook Easy Recipes from the available ingredients from our pantry and fridge! We’re your go-to source for simple and delicious recipes that make the most of what you already have at home. Talk about the pantry challenge. Read more...