Made this Fried Chicken Thigh Recipe early Sunday morning for breakfast and meal prep for the week. It’s delicious, budget-friendly, easy.
For more chicken recipes:
- Budget Friendly Meal Plan # 1
- Homemade chicken Gyros
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
Fried Chicken Thigh Recipe
Made this Fried Chicken Thigh Recipe early Sunday morning for breakfast and meal prep for the week.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 people
- Deep frying pan
- Bowl for marinating
Chicken Thigh Marinade
- 8 pieces skinless chicken thigh
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/8 cup cooking wine
- 1/8 cup sprite
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup sprite add more if it's too thick
- 2 tablespoons salt and pepper slowly add them according to your liking
- Put 8 pieces of chicken thigh in a large bowl. Add all of the marinade ingredients and cover with plastic wrap. Marinated chicken overnight. When chicken thighs are ready, prepare the chicken batter.
- Place all of the batter ingredients in a medium-size bowl and season and taste according to your liking add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Heat two cups of oil in a pan and make sure it is hot. Turn heat to medium and fry two chicken thighs at a time. Fry until golden brown or when chicken is cooked through.
If your chicken thigh has different thickness, place it in a chopping board.Cover it with plastic and pound using a rolling pin to level the meat thickness and it will cook equally when deep fried.
Tried this recipe?Mention @theskinnypot or tag #theskinnypot!
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 3513mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 333IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Reply