An instant pizza anyone? It has mozzarella cheese, olives, and pepper. You can make your own pizza feast if you like. Be inventive with the flavor and let the kids help too. This is a perfect menu party activity to entertain the kiddos!
My family does not eat pizza that much because we are just not used to its taste. But when we do, I ” decide” – always, that we choose the one that has less or no meat at all. Of course, my kids do not like that. They prefer meaty pizzas. Today, again, we tried a healthier version of a pizza made with Flat Bread. It is crispy, creamy and a very tasty pizza topped with mozzarella cheese. And it is not fuzzy to make.
Since there are 5 flat breads in each pack, your family can get together and create your own flavor. You can add various types of vegetables and cheeses on this pizza. It will be a good idea for a kids party. The kids can create their favorite pizza flavor . As for myself, I had pepper, tomatoes and olives in mine. I will share my daughter’s and son’s flavor on Thursday.
Healthy Pizza -Mozarealla, Olives, Pepper and Tomato Toppings
- 2 tablespoon pizza sauce from your local market
- 1 flat breads or pitas each about 7 inches across
- 6 pieces small cherry tomato thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 5 pieces black olives optional, if you want the pizza saltier
- 1/4 or more cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place flat bread on a baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on bread. Top with tomato , pepper and olives (if adding) . Top veggies shredded with or sliced mozzarella cheese, Bake for 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.