Flat Bread Pizza Made in 4 different Flavor You will Surely Love and the family will rave. It’s easy to make and it’s perfect for dinner.
What is Flat Bread Pizza
After the onslaught of pandemic restrictions, the restaurant here in Bend has opened; including this “healthy and choose your own topping” pizza place in town. I ordered the goat cheese and Urungula toppings and I must say, I was disappointed of how the crust turned out. The flat bread was burnt and the topping were not as I expected it to be. Maybe my taste buds is just accustomed to something more “sweet” which is more on my Filipino taste, but I know I am not going back there.
So I opted to make my own version at home- the homemade healthier thin pizza that is topped by my favorite cheese, veggies and fruit. And way cheap.
I am all for anything cheap, easy, and delicious meals and this homemade flat bread pizza is just that… made only of simple ingredients you probably have in your pantry, make this anytime soon and make this part of your busy moms menu rotation.
- Flour – measure 2 cups of flour and place it in a large bowl.
- Baking Powder and Baking Soda- I use 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and baking powder and add into the flour.
- Garlic Powder, salt, sugar – I use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, salt and sugar. Add it into the bowl.
- Milk- we need 1 cup of milk as liquid agent.
- Olive oil- add in 3 tablespoons olive oil to.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Place milk and olive oil into a small microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Make sure that you pay attention to it, since the will overflow when too hot, so check by opening the microwave every minute.
- When ready, remove the mixture from the microwave. Make you use a pot holder, since it is hot.
- Stir into the flour mixture until the dough clump together.
- Turn dough into a flat surface and knead until smooth. Let dough rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into six or 8 -depending on how big you want your bread.
- Flatten into 1/4 inch thick using a rolling pin.
- Heat about 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a cast iron and fry bread until charred on both sides.
Flat Bread Pizza Made in 4 different Flavor
When I made the Chicken Gyros a few weeks back, I still have flat bread left over which I did not know what to do with, and this flat bread pizza idea just came out of the blue.
- Chicken Leg Oven Bake
- Budget Friendly Meal Plan # 1
- Homemade chicken Gyros
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
Flat Bread Pizza Made in 4 different Flavors
- Baking Pan
- Rolling Pin
- Large mixing bowl
Making the Pizza
- 5-10 pieces Homemade Flat Bread or store bought
- 1 pack 21 oz Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- 1 can tomato paste or ready made pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded cook chicken breast
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- olives, bell pepper, basil leaves, chopped onions, any toppings of your choice.
- Lay the bread on the flat surface.
- Spread tomato sauce or pizza sauce on top.
- Spread the cheese on top.
- Add the topping of your choice.For Hawaiian Chicken Flavor:Lay bread on flat surface.Spread the sauce.Add the cheese.Add the cooked shredded chicken and the pineapple.Grill or Bake until cheese is melted.For Pepperoni Pineapple Flavor: Lay bread on flat surface.Spread the sauce.Add the cheese.Add the cooked pepperoni and the pineapple on top.Grill or Bake until cheese is melted.For Pepperoni Flavor: Lay bread on flat surface.Spread the sauce.Add the cheese.Add the pepperoni on top.Grill or Bake until cheese is melted.For Chicken Barbecue Pineapple Flavor: Lay bread on flat surface.Spread the barbecue sauce.Add the cheese.Add the cooked chicken and pineapple on top.Grill or Bake until cheese is melted.
- Grill pizza until cheese is melted. Serve hot and Enjoy.
- Pre heat oven at 350 F. When the oven is ready, bake pizza until cheese is melted. Enjoy!