Healthy and Easy Salmon Bowl with Avocado and Mango Salsa is an easy way to serve dinner. This is a healthy and delicious salad that you can make in 30 minutes. This will surely convert a non-avocado and mango eaters to be a fan. Perfect for summer too.
Hello, guys! I gained so much weight this year, so I decided to eat healthy and try to be active again. It is really a slow process, since I loooove food,specially Filipino foods, which as you know, not so healthy, at all. So every now and the, healthy meal will pop on this channel.
30 MINUTE SALMON BOWL WITH AVOCADO MANGO SALSA
Salmon and Salmon paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 lbs Wild Salmon
- Mango Avocado Salsa
- 2 mangoes diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup or more cilantro minced
- 1/4 cup or more red onion chopped
- 2- 3 tablespoons drizzle of honey
- juice of half lemon
COOKIN THE SALMON:
- Put rack in the middle of the oven,
- Turn on broil setting of you oven to high.
- Put all of the Salmon paste ingredients in a bowl and mix until incorporate.
- Cover pan with tin foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Put salmon in a foil wrap pan with skin down and top with the paste.
- Put the prepared salmon and broil for 15-20 minutes. Check the salmon for doneness when the paste is gently charred on top. Start checking in 15 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the oven and turn off oven.
TO MAKE THE AVOCADO AND SALMON SALSA:
- Put mango,onion,avocado and cilantro in a bowl. Drizzle the honey and lemon.
- Season with salt and gently mix.