Costco Apple Pie Rolls cooked in my Air Fryer and is done in eight minutes. Dip with Caramel sauce, you’ll enjoy this yummy dessert in no time.
Air Fryer Costco Apple Pie Rolls
I am a big fan of Costco and their products, so we are always their to get out bulk shopping. The last time we were there, I came across their Apple Pie Rolls in the frozen section and got curious, since it has the same look and idea of our Filipino dessert- Turon.
The package’s instruction was to bake it for eighteen minutes, but I want to try it with my Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus Air Fryer Lid since I know it’s faster.
And the I love the result. The Apple Pie Rolls was crispy and thoroughly baked.
I want to emphasize each instant pot is different, and some settings may not be on the instant pot you got. In my case, I am using Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer Lid, 8 Quart. This Instant pot doesn’t have the rice setting, so I am using the pressure cooker setting.
How to make Apple Pie Rolls in the Air Fryer
STEP ONE : Place the air fryer rack in the inner pot and spray it with nonstick oil. Line eight pieces of Apple pie rolls and cover with the air fryer lid.
STEP TWO: Set timer at 8 minutes and set temperature at 375 F and bake. When the air fryer ask you to turn the rolls, just ignore it and continue baking.
STEP THREE: After eight minutes, when the Air Fryer Apple Pie Rolls are ready, push the broil button and set the time at two-5 minutes at 400 F.
Can you cook frozen apple pie rolls in air fryer?
- In this post, I air fried the Apple Pie Rolls frozen and the rolls were crispy.
How do you heat an apple pie in an air fryer?
- I mentioned that Costco Apple Pie Rolls are not leftover friendly, but you can still heat it in the Air Fryer. If you do, reheat it for five minutes.
Tips for Making Apple Pie Rolls Crispy
Tip one: Don’t bake Apple Pie Rolls drizzled with caramel sauce. Doing so will make the Apple Pie Rolls soft and lumpy.
Tip two: Spray the rack with non stick oil spray. This prevent the rolls from sticking to the tray.
Tip three: Don’t spray the Apple pie rolls with oil. Skip it. Spraying, or brushing the rolls with oil makes it soggy.
Tip four: Broil. After the eight minute air frying time, reset the air fryer for broil. Set the time to broil at 2-5 minutes to make the rolls crispy.
Tip five: This rolls are not left0ver friendly, so estimate what your family can consume. In my case, I air fried the one package and have four pieces of leftover. The leftovers were crisp and still delicious, but I little harder to bite.
How Long Does it take to Bake Apple Rolls in the Air Fryer?
- Place the rolls in the air fryer rack and set the temperature at 375 F and bake for eight minutes. After baking, set the setting to broil and broil the rolls for two to three minutes.
Recipes Using the Air Fryer Lid
- Korean Cheese Katsu
- Air Fryer Lumpia
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Wing Sections
- Instant Pot Char Siu
- Air Fryer Strawberry Scones
Costco Apple Pie Rolls cooked in my Air Fryer
- 1 Instant Pot Duo Crisp Plus Air fryer lid
- 5 pieces Costco Apple Pie Rolls
- Place the air fryer rack in the inner pot and spray it with nonstick oil. Line eight pieces of Apple pie rolls and cover with the air fryer lid.
- Set timer at 8 minutes and set temperature at 375 F and bake. When the air fryer ask you to turn the rolls, just ignore it and continue baking.
- After eight minutes, when the Air Fryer Apple Pie Rolls are ready, push the broil button and set the time at 5 minutes at 400 F.
Leave a Reply