Beef and Noodle Bowl is a complete meal on its own with the protein, carbs, and fiber coming from the meat, pasta, and veggies. Try this now!
Beef and Noodle Bowl
Pretty much like Carne Asada Fries, this recipe combines carbs and protein in one dish. So, you get the best of both worlds in one awesome dish. And it is so easy to make like my Deep Fried Shrimp Rolls and Salmon Bowl with Avocado Mango Salsa!
Beef and Noodle Bowl reminds me of one of my childhood favorites that my mom used to prepare as my afternoon snack when I come home from school. Growing up, I was used to having noodle dishes all the time.
I would say that the Asian influence in this dish is too strong for me to resist! As an Asian myself, I thrive on carbs.
I can eat rice and bread as if there’s no tomorrow. And this dish tops my list of go-to ones when the cravings kick in.
The textures of the al dente pasta along with the crunchy veggies make this dish the ultimate comfort food.
Not to mention, the tender and juicy bits of meat make this heartier, too!
I like how easy it is to prepare and so I can make a huge batch of this crowd-pleaser. Needing just a few ingredients and cooked using just a few basic steps, this is definitely a recipe for keeps!
What is in the Beef and Noodle Bowl?
This recipe requires only a few basic ingredients you can easily find in your local grocery store.
- Linguine: The flatness of this type of pasta allows it to carry creamy sauces well.
- Sirloin steak: It is a flavorful tender cut of beef that has moderate fat content.
- Vegetables: I use broccoli florets, carrots, zucchini, and ginger for added flavor.
- Others: You will need some oil in which you will sauté the meat and veggies. For the sauce, you will need teriyaki sauce and Italian dressing.
How do you make Beef and Noodle Bowl?
- Prepare the pasta: Simply follow the instructions in the packaging.
- Brown the meat: Heat the oil in a skillet. Add in the meat until no longer pink. Set aside first.
- Cook the sauce: In the same skillet, add more oil and sauté the veggies. Add the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Combine: Toss in the pasta and meat. Stir in the ginger.
- Serve: Serve while still warm.
What to Serve with Beef and Noodle Bowl?
You can pair it with your favorite soups and salads. Or, serve it with other meaty entrees. I also like eating this with bread and sandwiches.
Here are some suggestions:
- Chicken Breast Barbecue
- Roasted Pork Belly
- Sesame Vegetable Asian Salad Dressing
- Grilled Chicken with Cucumber Salad
- Herb Garlic Bread
- Moist Pumpkin Bread
Can you make Beef and Noodle Bowl in advance?
Yes! You can always reheat it in the microwave later for a couple of minutes. It keeps well in the fridge for a few days.
Or, you can also cook the meat and noodles separately, store separately, and just combine and cook later.
More Noodle Dishes:
- Want to add heat? Sprinkle some hot chili flakes.
- Want to add texture? Garnish with some toasted sesame seeds and nuts!
- Out of linguine? You can always use other types of noodles like udon or rice noodles. Spaghetti makes for a great substitute, too.
- 8 oz linguine uncooked
- 8 oz pre cooked broccoli florets
- 3 medium carrots sliced
- 1 small zucchine sliced
- 1 lb sirloin steak cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon or more canola oil
- Cook linguine per package instruction. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non stick skillet. Add meat and cook until brown in all sides. Remove meat and set aside.
- Add more oil if needed. Cook sliced zucchini and sliced carrots until tender, yet still crispy. Add the teriyaki sauce and italian dressing and let simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked linguine and meat.
- Season with ground ginger and mix to coat sauce with the pasta. Add more sauce if desired.
- Serve hot, or save some for later. Just reheat in the microwave for 2 minutes.