Best Dungeness Crab Sauce recipe you can use. It has a perfect blend of flavors and rich creamy sauce to dunk your crab meat. It’s awesome!
You can also check these Crab recipes:
Crab Sauce Ingredients
- Butter- you can use unsalted butter.
- Crab Boil pack- keep the contents inside the package.
- Cajun Seasoning- use your favorite cajun seasoning. Add more of it if you want to.
- Lemon Juice- remove the seeds and add more or less if you desire.
- Olive oil-this serves as the extender.
- Cilantro and Green Onion- add more flavors.
How do you make Dungeness Crab Sauce?
This sauce is very simple to make yet it is so delicious. You can customize this Dungeness crab sauce according to your liking. You can make it very spicy or mild. As for me, I opt to add more cajun seasoning to make it extra hot!
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized pan and add in the garlic and onion. Saute them until the onion is transparent.
- Add the Seafood boil pack. Keep the content inside the pack.
- Season and add your favorite cajun seasoning. I use Slap your Mama seasoning. Add more of it if you like.
- Add the Lemon juice and the olive oil and let it simmer on low heat for two minutes.
- Add the cilantro and green onions.
For more seafood recipes:
Check the seafood category here: Seafood
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 pack Crab Boil Seasoning do not remove content from the pack
- 1-2 teaspoons cajun seasoning I use ( Slap your Mama brand) add more if needed.
- 1 lemon juice of 1 lemon, remove the seed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 stems green onion
- Melt the butter in medium-high heat and saute' the garlic and onion.
- Add in the crab boil pack and add cajun seasoning and paprika.
- Add the juice of one lemon and let it simmer for one more minute. Add the olive oil and continue cooking for two more minutes. Add the cilantro and green onion. Transfer this crab sauce to a container and serve.
- Add the crab into the sauce and let the sauce absorb the crab meat. Sprinkle with more lemon juice and garnish with more cilantro and green onion. Turn off the heat and serve.