Best Dungeness Crab Sauce recipe you can use. It has a perfect blend of flavors and rich creamy sauce to dunk your crab meat. It’s awesome!
For more seafood recipes:
Check the seafood category here: Seafood
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 lemon juice of 1 lemon, remove the seed
- 1-2 teaspoons cajun seasoning I use ( Slap your Mama brand) add more if needed.
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 stems green onion
- Melt the butter in medium-high heat and saute' the garlic and onion. Add in the crab boil content. Add the crabs and season with the cajun seasoning, paprika. Cover turn heat to low and let the sauce absorb the crab meat. Sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with cilantro and green onion. Turn off the heat and serve.