This Leche Flan recipe will yield a no bubble and creamy Leche Flan. It is just made of 3 ingredients and it is ready in 40 minutes. You will be surprised how easy to make this.
LECHE FLAN RECIPE
The holiday is just around the corner, so you need to bring something really good to the party. You scramble and worry about what to bring, but today, I will share with you this tried and true all occasion and famous Leche Flan recipe. You will be famous in the crowd. This Leche Flan is a crowd-pleaser. It is rich and super creamy and that means it is the Best Leche Flan ever.
I have made Leche Flan so many times and I failed so many times too. For me, a failed Leche Flan is one that has bubbles and when you slice and bite it, you can feel liquid gushing out of it. This Leche Flan recipe is none of those.
Do not over mix and a much as you can, try to gently separate your egg from the egg whites as perfectly as you can.
Whenever I make Leche Flan, I have to make Puto Cheese because I have to use the egg white, so check this Puto Cheese recipe too. This Puto cheese recipe is a no-fail as well, so you can enjoy 2 famous Filipino snacks in one go.
CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES:
More Leche Flan Recipe:
3 Ingredient No Bubbles Filipino Leche Flan
- 1 12 fl oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1 14 fl oz can low Fat Condensed Milk
- 10 Egg yolks separated from the White ( Keep the whites for the Puto Cheese Recipe
For the Caramel process 1
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
For the Caramel process 2:
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
Prepare your Steamer by pouring about 6 to 8 cups of water and let the water boil before steaming the Leche Flan.
For the Caramel process 1:
- Place the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Let it boil until the sugar has melted. Turn off heat and pour and divide the caramel into 2 6-inch round mold. I used 6-inch cake pan in this.
For the Caramel process 2:
- Put mold on low heat and add in 1/4 cup sugar. Using a tong, move mold above the fire and wait for the sugar to melt. Remove from fire, and move melted sugar all around the mold to cover. Let cool
For the Leche Flan
- Mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk and egg in a medium sized bowl. When the mixture is mix thoroughly, divide and pour into the 2 prepared mold. Make sure that the caramel is cool, you do not want to cook your egg yolk. Cover the mold with tin foil and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
Shobelyn Dayrit says
Hi!!! It doesn’t matter what you use, as long as the egg and milk are thoroughly combined.Electric mixer accomplishes this quickly, though.As for overmixing, you don’t want to mix too much or the egg will curdle.Just mix enough to combine the egg and milk and no more large egg yolks chunks.
what do you use to mix eggs and milk? electric mixer or whisk? and can you explain how you mix them together to not over mix?
This is how I like my leche flan to be, nice recipe