This Instant Pot Duo Crisp Potato Wedges are quick way to roast potato wedges. The potato came out tender and browned perfectly and I sprinkled the potato wedges with my Homemade Fish Seasoning, boy, the family’s going to love it.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp Potato Wedges
This is the thirtieth plus meal I cooked in the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer and I am proud of how far I came around with this little appliance. Five months ago, I was very intimidated to use it. With all the horror stories about using pressure cooker, I was afraid the potatoes or meat will be blow up right on my face… but with practice, I am still here, cooking away using it… I love it! It’s fast, and it’s easy to clean as well. In fact, I am so worried that this will break and calculating ways to buy it in the future if that will ever happen.
How do you Make Potato Wedges in the Instant Pot Air Fryer
Boil: Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut into quarter and boil them until soft. Boiling cuts the air frying time in half.
Season: I seasoned the potatoes with my Homemade Fish Seasoning which works out great for this recipe. I added dried herbs and oil to make the seasoning coat to the potatoes.
Air Fry: I air fried these potato wedges for eight minutes and broil it to add some crisps. Man, this potato wedges are so good.
Note that I used my Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus Air fryer Lid. I believe that each model has different functions and performance, so read your manual before use.
Best Potato to Use for Potato Wedges
You can use any potatoes you have on hand, but I highly suggest using the Golden Yuko potatoes, since it has a soft flesh and Yukon gold potatoes are more flavorful yet maintaining a firm flesh. They are very versatile, too, so you can use the leftover for sauteeing and soups.
How to Store Potato Wedges
You can store the leftover in the fridge in a sealed container, although I recommend to make just enough, since they often wilt when cold.
How Long Do you cook Potato Wedges in the Instant Pot Air Fryer Duo
I cook these potato wedges for eight minutes at 400 F and I broil them for five minutes.
What Seasoning Do you Use for Potato Wedges
I used my Homemade Seasoning and I added Italian Seasoning and Oregano leaves.
I serve these potato wedges with my homemade sauce, which is made by mixing mayo and ketchup. Add in a small amount of sugar.
For more Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Sushi Rice
- Instant Pot Gua Bao
- Instant Pot Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Pork Chashu
- Instant Pot Pearl Meatballs
- Instant Pot Steamed Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- Instant Pot Char Siu
- Instant Pot Korean Cheese Katsu
This Instant Pot Duo Crisp Potato Wedges
- Instant Pot Duo Crips Plus Air Fryer
- 1 lb Gold Yukon Potatoes slice into quarter
- 1 tablespoon Homemade Seasoning please see notes
- 2 tablespoons Dried Oregano Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Dried Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil any oil of your choice
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and slice into quarters. Place the potatoes in a large sauce pan and add in the water. Boil the potatoes until soft about six to eight minutes.
- Drain the water completely by using strainer and season the potatoes. Place the potatoes in the same pot and add in the oil, homemade seasoning, Italian seasoning and the dried oregano leaves. Make sure that the potatoes are coated in all sides.
- Place the air fryer rack in the inner pot and spray the rack with non stick-oil. Line the potatoes in the air fryer rack and spray with non-stick oil. Cover using the Air Fryer Lid.
- Push the air fryer setting and set timer to eight minutes and the temperature at 400 F. When the Instant Pot ask you to turn the food, you don't have to do that. When the eight minute timer is done, set into broil and set the timer for five minutes. Add salt if you want the potato wedges saltier. Enjoy!