Budget Weekly Meal Plan 3. Welcome to my 3rd post of weekly meal plan menu! Here, you will find budget meals that you can easily make at home. This meals are microwave friendly, so you can make a big batch and bring the leftover to work. Check out my very first post here: Meal Plan # 1 and Meal Plan # 2
BUDGET WEEKLY MEAL PLAN # 3
I chose this meal plan list today based on what’s on sale in my grocery store here in town. To be honest, they are always on sale for chicken thigh, so I used that as main ingredient for this weeks’ meal plan. MAKE A HUUUGE BATCH OF THIS FOR LUNCH. Double the recipe and free your time throughout the week.
- Boneless Chicken Thigh in Lime Cilantro Marinade
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese this recipe the most basic ingredients you may already have at home. A lot of my Pinterest followers tried this and left rave reviews.
- Slow Cooked Mushroom Soup–let the slow cooker do the hard work, and have a soup ready when you come back from work. Just dump all of the ingredients in the morning and the soup is ready for seasoning when you arrive home.
- Chicken Satay in Peanut Sauce –Chicken Satay using chicken thigh, sliced in bite size pieces cooked in a grill until meat temperature is 165 F and Serve with cilantro rice. So delicious, yet so easy.
FOR MORE CHEAP AND BUDGET FRIENDLY MEALS:
- Chicken Leg Oven Bake
- Budget Friendly Meal Plan # 1
- Homemade chicken Gyros
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese