Budget Weekly Meal Plan. Welcome to my 2nd post of weekly meal plan menu! Here, you will find budget meals that you can easily make at home. This meals are microwave friendly, so you can make a big batch and bring the leftover to work. Check out my very first post here: Meal Plan # 1
Budget Weekly Meal Plan
Meal Planning is a great way to save on groceries and save time. It lessens stress and questions on, “What should I cook for the next week?” It also save so much money since the mentality of having ready cooked meal at home frees you from giving in to eating out and picking up meal on take out. That’s why I am a big advocate.
You have to spare a day of “just” cooking though, so it really does take commitment. But it will get better, I promise.
For this week, I will some grilled, sautee’ quick meal you can easily make. Serve them with this recipe below and it’s really filling:
- Rice cooker and brown rice recipe
- Leftover Ham Fried Rice with Mixed Frozen Veggies
- One Pot Chicken Thigh and Rice Casserole
FOR THIS WEEK’S ROTATION:
- Bok Choy and Tomato Stir Fry – this is really quick to make and it’s healthy. Double the recipe to add as a side.
- Ground Chicken Breast Meatballs– it’s really simple to make and very high in protein. It contains easy ingredients as well. You can serve it as is, or serve it with rice.
- Flat Bread Pizza in 4 different flavors – so simple and the kids will love helping out making this. Customize the flavors based to your liking. Make the flat bread or buy the bread if you want, this meal is a simple and quick meal you can make.
- 1 Chicken Wing Recipe Made 4 Ways -you can fry it in the Air Fryer if you have one, but this simple meal recipe turs into 4 different flavors by adding different sauces. An easy and time saving meal. Make a huge batch for the next 2 days.
- Mushroom Egg Cups– super simple. This is not only for breakfast, but lunch and dinner. So filling and healthy. Freeze it and thaw when ready to eat. Stick it in the microwave to heat up.
- Slow Cooked Mushroom Soup-let the slow cooker do the hard work, and have a soup ready when you come back from work. Just dump all of the ingredients in the morning and the soup is ready for seasoning when you arrive home.
FOR MORE CHEAP AND BUDGET FRIENDLY MEALS:
- Chicken Leg Oven Bake
- Budget Friendly Meal Plan # 1
- Homemade chicken Gyros
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese