Air Fryer Tiktok Lemon Custard Toast. My new favorite and leisurely breakfast are drenched in maple syrup, and it’s air fryer toast, ready in minutes. This Air Fryer Tiktok Custard Toast was the first recipe I made in my Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus air fryer since it looked so easy for sure success. And it was effortless.
Air Fryer Tiktok Lemon Custard Toast
Who loves Tiktok? For me, Tik Tok is a new Google. I use it to get ideas for my blog, like this Air Fryer toast I made last week. The videos are very entertaining, and you can gather several great information from there too. I saw this Lemon Custard toast in TT when it went viral in January this year, and I need to try it. I found both recipes easy and delicious. So try them out.
This post is not about Tiktok, but this Lemon Custard Toast. The ingredients for this toast are very accessible; you may have it already in your fridge. You need an egg, frozen berries, Greek yogurt, a splash of lemon, and sugar. So easy. In this post, I used my Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus Air Fryer Lid.
Not that I am using my 8 Qt Instant Pot Duo Crips Plus Air Fryer Lid in this recipe. Every model is different, so make sure that you check your manual for instructions.
- Greek Yogurt– this is the ideal you can use, but if you don’t have any on hand, you can use any flavored yogurt at home. I have used peach yogurt on this, and it still tasted good.
- Lemon – please use fresh lemon juice in this recipe. This recipe uses a half teaspoon of lemon juice, so you can put the leftover in an air-tight container and freeze it.
- Sugar– I used white granulated sugar, and you can add more or less according to your liking.
- Sliced bread– you can use your favorite white or wheat bread.
- Powdered Sugar
How do you make this Air Fryer Tiktok Lemon Custard Toast
First step: Add egg, Greek yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice to a small bowl. Whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth.
Step two: Place the sliced bread on a flat surface and use a spoon to make an indentation in the middle. Use a spoon to pour the custard mixture in the middle.
For more Instant Pot Recipes:
- Air Fryer Toast
- Strawberry Scones
- Blueberry Scones
- 30 Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Gua Bao
- Instant Pot Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Pearl Meatballs
- Instant Pot Steamed Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- Instant Pot Char Siu
- Instant Pot Korean Cheese Katsu
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook
- This toast tastes best when eaten fresh, so just make enough for one-time consumption.
- Place the leftover sauce in an air-tight container, and you can freeze it. This sauce is good in the fridge for three days.
Air Fryer Tiktok Lemon Custard Toast
- 1 8 quart Instant Pot Duo Crisp plus air fryer Lid
- 2-4 tbsp greek yogurt you can replace it with any flavored yogurt you have on hand.
- 1 large egg
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 2 sliced bread
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen berries
- Using a spoon, make an indentation in the middle of the bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, Greek yogurt, sugar, and fresh lemon juice. Adjust the sweetness and sourness according to your liking by adding more or less sugar and lemon.
- Place the air fryer basket at the base and put the broiler/ dehydrator tray in place. Spray with nonstick oil. Arrange the prepared bread on top and use a spoon to pour the custard mixture into the middle. Add frozen or nonfrozen berries.Cover with the air fryer lid and press the air fryer button. Set the temperature to 400 F and set the timer to eight minutes you can set the timer to twelve minutes if you want your toast more charred.
- Serve Lemon custard toast with maple syrup, but this is optional.
Leave a Reply