Instant Pot Blueberry Scones. Making Blueberry scones is quick when you bake it in the Instant Pot. Make a large batch good for a week.
For more Air Fryer Recipe on the blog
- Air Fryer Strawberry Scones
- Air Fryer Apple Pie Rolls
- Air Fryer Lumpia
- Instant Pot Gua Bao
- Instant Pot Oyster Sauce Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Pork Chashu
- Instant Pot Pearl Meatballs
- Instant Pot Steamed Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- Instant Pot Char Siu
- Instant Pot Korean Cheese Katsu
- Instant Pot Steam Buns
- Instant Pot Chicken wings section
Instant Pot Blueberry Scones
- 1 Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer Lid
- biscuit mold
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter make sure the butter is cold and shred
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Place the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix using a wire whisk.
- Add in butter and using your hand, make sure that the flour mixture and butter are incorporated. It should look like sand.
- Mix the Heavy whipping cream and egg. Add mixture into the flour mixture and knead until it forms into a dough. Pour the mixture on a flat surface.
- Flatten the dough forming a circle and flatten to one inch thick. Add the blueberries and gently push the blueberries into the dough.
- Use a biscuit mold to form rounds.
- Cover the air fryer basket with round parchment paper and place the scone dough. Brush dough with heavy cream. Place the basket in the inner pot and cover using the air fryer lid.
- Push the bake button and set the temperature to 355 F and set the timer to twelve minutes.
- When done, set the scones on a cooling rack and let them cool.
- Mix the glaze ingredients until there are no lumps. Drizzle the glaze on the scones and enjoy.