This is a very easy Pork Back Rib recipe. Plus this version is for busy moms like you and me.Here is a secret, I boiled the ribs again just like the previous rib recipe I made. I read that you don’t boil your ribs as it will lose its flavor; you know what, I do not believe it. And those who said that are those types of cook who has a lot of time in their hands, but you and I do not have that time, so let’s boil our ribs! And another fact, this Baby Pork Rib is flavorful and the sauce is made of only of 3 ingredients yet it is bursting with mix of saltiness and sweet flavors and heat.
What I did with the ribs is that, I crock pot it last Monday for 6 hours at low, then I removed it from the crock pot. I set aside the soup /or broth, refrigerate or freeze it for the next recipe which I will soon share with you. I did not have time to bake the ribs right away so, I put it in a container with the plan of baking it on my day off and today is that day... Enjoy it too as much as we do.
- 2.67 lbs Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- ⅓ cup Ketchup
- ½ cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/ 2 tablespoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce ( you can use the mild one)
- Place the whole ribs in a large crock pot and add in water to cover the meat. Add pepper and salt and crock pot for 6 hours at low. Set aside the broth and refrigerate it or freeze it for the next recipe we will make. Then, if you are not ready to cook the ribs,just like I am, place in a large Ziploc and refrigerate (still very delicious but a bit dry).
- TO COOK RIBS:
- Rub sauce onto the ribs and place the ribs in the tin foil and seal it. Pre heat oven at 375 and and bake for 30 minutes.
- FOR THE SAUCE
- mix all ingredients and rub into the cooked ribs. Put sauce in the container and place leftover sauce in the fridge and reserve for next use.