Easy BBQ Baby Back Pork Rib Recipe Plus 3 Ingredient Sauce. Slow cooked pork rib and fall of the bone meat smothered in a tasty sauce.
This is a very easy Pork Back Rib recipe. Plus this version is for busy moms like you and me.
BBQ Baby Back Pork Rib Recipe
Here is a secret, I boiled the ribs again just like the previous rib recipe I made. I read that you don’t boil your ribs as it will lose its flavor; you know what, I do not believe it. And those who said that are those types of cook who has a lot of time in their hands, but you and I do not have that time, so let’s boil our ribs! And another fact, this Baby Pork Rib is flavorful and the sauce is made of only of 3 ingredients yet it is bursting with mix of saltiness and sweet flavors and heat.
What I did with the ribs is that, I crock pot it last Monday for 6 hours at low, then I removed it from the crock pot. I set aside the soup /or broth, refrigerate or freeze it for the next recipe which I will soon share with you. I did not have time to bake the ribs right away so, I put it in a container with the plan of baking it on my day off and today is that day… Enjoy it too as much as we do.
What to serve it with
- Rice cooker and brown rice recipe
- Leftover Ham Fried Rice with Mixed Frozen Veggies
- One Pot Chicken Thigh and Rice Casserole
For more Chicken Thigh and Chicken Recipe
FOR MORE CHEAP AND BUDGET FRIENDLY MEALS:
- Chicken Leg Oven Bake –I have said this before and I’ll say it again: This is one of my favorite recipe in the blog. The chicken leg
- Budget Friendly Meal Plan # 1 –Please check out this meal plan collection. This is my weekly meal plan which serves as inspiration for a menu. They are cheap and it uses ingredients which are common in your pantry.
- Homemade chicken Gyros –Perfect for quick group barbecue with friends. I made a homemade Tzatziki Sauce too to up the chicken flavors.
- Honey Garlic Chicken what an awesome taste this is. I love the chicken with garlic marinade. The chicken is grilled outside and the love the charred chicken.
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese this is the most pinned and appreciated recipe on the blog. This is my family’s and readers’ favorite.
- Garlic Butter Chicken Oven Bake –I like the butter sauce smothered on rice. So good.
For more Homemade Sauce Recipe:
- 2.67 lbs Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/ 2 tablespoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce you can use the mild one
- Place the whole ribs in a large crock pot and add in water to cover the meat. Add pepper and salt and crock pot for 6 hours at low. Set aside the broth and refrigerate it or freeze it for the next recipe we will make. Then, if you are not ready to cook the ribs,just like I am, place in a large Ziploc and refrigerate (still very delicious but a bit dry).
- TO COOK RIBS:
- Rub sauce onto the ribs and place the ribs in the tin foil and seal it. Pre heat oven at 375 and and bake for 30 minutes.
- FOR THE SAUCE
- mix all ingredients and rub into the cooked ribs. Put sauce in the container and place leftover sauce in the fridge and reserve for next use.