This Instant Pot Beef Broccoli is perfect for weeknight dinner when you are crunching on time. It’s quick to make, it is filling and you can make a huge batch for freezing and meal prep.
Instant Pot Beef Broccoli
Finally, I was able to post this Instant Pot Beef Broccoli. It’s very easy to make and made of three ingredients-not including the cornstarch slurry. And it’s quick to cook in my Instant Pot.
Being a working mom and cook at home at the same time can be stressful, so I am sharing this recipe with you, and I hope you will like it too. I actually posted this a while back using the slow cooker but it is also possible with Instant Pot Duo Crisp. Check the post —-> Asian Beef Broccoli
Note that I am using my 8 Qt Instant Pot Duo Crips Plus Air Fryer Lid in this recipe. Every model is different, so make sure that you check your manual for instructions.
Instant Pot Beef Broccoli Ingredients
- Beef Consomme
- Oyster Sauce
- Broccoli Florets
- Water and Cornstarch
How Do you Reheat It?
- If it is frozen, you can put it on the counter and let it thaw, then heat it in the microwave for two minutes. You can also reheat it frozen and microwave it for six minutes.
For more Instant Pot Recipes:
How do you store Beef Broccoli:
- Beef Broccoli is best for the next day, so you can put it in a sealed container and refrigerate it for up to four days. I also put them in a ziplock and freeze them.
Instant Pot Beef Broccoli
- 1 Instant Pot Duo Crisp Plus Air Frye 8 quart
- 2 lbs Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 can Beef Consomme 10.5 oz
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 heads Broccoli cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsps water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsps canola oil for frying
- Cut the beef into chunks. About one inch thick and one inch wide.
- Cut the broccoli into small bite-size pieces. Don't cut it too small, you don't want to easily overcook it.
- Place the inner pot at the Instant Pot base and push the saute button. Set the temperature on Hi and set the timer to thirty minutes. Wait for two minutes and add the oil. Fry the beef on all sides until it's no longer pink. Add the beef consomme, oyster, and water. Turn off the sautee button and cover the pot using the pressure cooker lid. Seal and push the pressure cooker button setting and set the temperature on Hi. Set the timer to thirty minutes.When done, quickly- release and remove the lid. Push the sautee button and add the broccoli florets.Mix the water and cornstarch and add o the beef. Let cook for 10 more minutes, or until the sauce is thickened. If the sauce is too salty for you, add a small amount of water.
Leave a Reply