This Instant Pot Hard Boiled eggs took only six minutes to make and were perfect for my pickled eggs recipe. You can also check out my How to Cook perfect Egg in the Instant post if you like for some tips.
Note that I use my Instant Pot Duo Crips appliance. Each Instant Model functions differently, so check your manual.
How to Cook Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot?
- Prepare the large egg and place them in the steamer rack.
- Put the rack inside the inner pot and add two and a half cups of water.
- Cover the IP with the pressure cooker lid and push the button twice to set the temperature to LO.
- Set the timer to six minutes. There will be a beep to start the six-minute pressure cooking.
- When done, don’t release pressure, but set your phone timer to three minutes. After three minutes, release the pressure and remove the eggs from the inner pot.
For more Instant Pot Recipes:
Instant Pot Hard Boiled eggs
- instant pot duo crisp plus air fryer
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups wate
- Place the inner pot in the Instant Pot base and place the steam rack in the middle. Pour in two and a half cups of water and place the egg on the steam rack. Cover the Instant Pot with the pressure cooker lid.
- Push the pressure cooker button and push the button twice to it to LO Set the Instant Pot time to 6 minutes. Note that the Instant pot will build pressure and you will hear a beep that the six-minute duration has started.
- When it's done, there will be another beep. Don't release the pressure, but instead set your phone timer to three minutes. When the phone timer is up, push the release button and pressure will be released. The floating button will go down and you can open the pressure cooker lid. Transfer the egg to the ice bath and let the egg sit there for three minutes.