Tasty Pan fry Salmon Steak with Soy sauce Dressing done in thirty minutes. It’s an easy recipe to make for a light and healthy meal.
Check the seafood category here: Seafood
FOR MORE CHEAP AND BUDGET FRIENDLY MEALS:
- Chicken Leg Oven Bake
- Budget-Friendly Meal Plan # 1
- Homemade chicken Gyros
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Velveeta Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
Pan fry Salmon Steak with Soy sauce Dressing
- Non stick pan spatula
- 2 slices salmon steak
- 1 tablespoon ginger chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 stem green onion choppped
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Season the salmon steak with salt and pepper on both sides. Place one tablespoon of butter on a frying pan. Let the butter melt in medium heat and fry the tuna steak eight minutes on both sides.
- Remove the salmon steak from the pan and transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in the same pan and pour the hot melted butter into the sauce ingredients.Mix and add more soy sauce as needed.
- Drizzle th sauce on the salmon steak and serve.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.